The quality and efficient performance of a vehicle largely depend on selecting the right batteries for it. The power source which determines the caliber of the vehicle is the batteries. The main
difference between a car battery and a truck battery is how they are designed and how fast they deliver current. However, a car battery should not be used in a truck at any cost.
Let us know the primary distinction between a car battery and a truck battery:
1. Supply current: A car battery is designed with thin plates, while a truck battery uses thicker plates. Once the truck battery starts the engine, it provides constant current for long periods.
2. Battery Ratings: Car batteries are rated for cold cranking power, while truck batteries are rated for amp hours.
3. Battery Choice: Car batteries produce more cranking power while truck batteries are more durable.
Benefits of a Truck Battery
• High-performance: Trucks require more power to start than a four-wheeler. A fine truck battery is designed to efficiently start huge vehicles with sufficient power to resist the high currents required.
• Recharge faster: A faster charging truck battery is beneficial in extended usage as it makes them more powerful are reliable.
• Extended Battery Life: Truck batteries are designed to offer a longer battery lifespan than regular batteries.
Truck Battery Variants
AGM: The technology used in AGM batteries is more durable due to their recyclable parts.
Lithium-Ion: These types of batteries are ideally high-performing batteries than traditional batteries because of their capacity for storing more energy.
Lead-Acid Batteries: Lead Acid Batteries are quite common for trucks, featuring a lead-acid combination that stores the electric charge.
Tesla Power USA is a trusted name in making rugged, durable, and efficient automotive batteries for vehicles, whether it is a car or a truck. Tesla Power USA offers the best truck batteries at the best affordable prices. All truck batteries are designed to provide the perfect experience despite the unruly and rugged roads of India.