Your privacy is our top priority at Tesla Power USA Inc. It is a tremendous responsibility and we are governed by professional ethics to ensure this. We are dedicated to looking after your Personal Information in a way you feel is 100% safe and secure, handling it in a responsible manner and complying with data protection laws. When it comes to your privacy, we follow three core principles:
Transparency. We are transparent about the personal information we collect, why we collect it and how we process it.
Control. We give you control over the Personal Information you provide us and upload for your use. We let you choose how and when it is used, shared, kept or deleted.
Our full Privacy Statement is mentioned below and we suggest you take the time to read and understand it and make informed choices.
This policy includes:
1. About Us
This website www.teslapowerusa.in is owned and operated by Tesla Power USA Inc, a company registered in Indian Govt Act, having its registered offices at Gurugram, Haryana. Tesla Power USA Inc is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. Our Data Protection Officer will be happy to deal with any queries or requests regarding the data we hold about you.
2. Information we collect
Information we collect about you
When you fill any form on our website, we collect your name, mobile and email address. This allows us to process your request, and send you important service messages. We do collect some information from cookies, pixels and similar software which allow us to understand how you arrive on our websites, how you use and navigate around them, and how you interact with our email. This information is used to improve our services and communication. We obtain some information from Google Analytics.
3. How we use the information
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including
• To provide you with certain set of information (if requested);
• To process orders and provide our services, goods or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and queries.
• We may show you relevant advertising on third party sites (e.g. Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter). Some third party sites allow you to request not to see messages from specific advertisers.
• To conduct surveys with you (where you have consented to us contacting you for such purpose).
• To provide personalised communications (more details below).
• Where we provide personalised services, we may analyse the information you supply, as well as your activity on our (and other) services, so we can offer a more relevant, tailored service.
4. Sharing your information with third parties
We never share your personal information with any third party for any reason. We do not keep a record of your credit or debit card details in our systems. We will disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes disclosing information to organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, or the order of a court or regulator.
5. How we protect your information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access to, and loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information in accordance with UK data protection legislation. These include firewalls and virus-checking procedures. Also, we are running on highest bit encryption to encrypt all data while sending it to server.
6. Updates to this policy
We may update this policy at any time without notice. We will tell you that we have updated the policy by emailing you at the email address you have provided to us and/or by posting an announcement on the website. By continuing to use the website after we have emailed you or posted a notice informing you of an update, you accept the changes to this Policy.
7. Contacting us
If you have any questions about privacy or wish to update your details or have them removed from our mailing list at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org