A battery is a crucial organ for a two-wheeler which is overlooked at times because of laid-back tendencies. Even though a battery generally needs a little monthly care to deliver a standard performance,
it does not get the deserved care, which results in unpleasant breakdowns. That is when we start regretting showing ignorance towards this fundamental part of the two-wheeler mechanism. Therefore, to save
you from this trouble in the future, let us look at some important tips to maintain the two-wheeler battery. If these simple tips are taken into consideration promptly, definitely more pleasant rides will
come your way.
• Check on the electrolyte level from time to time. Fill the battery with only distilled water. Do not use tap water or rainwater as it seldom is helpful to the batteries.
• While filling the battery, place the battery in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves and protective glasses.
• When charging conventional batteries, keep the vent cap loose and the charging area ventilated as a build-up of hydrogen and oxygen in the battery or in the area where it is charging can create an explosion resulting in massive damage.
• Always keep the terminals and connectors clean and replace the caps if necessary.
• If the lights seem dim, the starter sounds weak, or the battery hasn’t been used in more than a while, it is time to recharge the battery as a fully charged battery will have a longer life.
• Place the removed battery on a surface made of wood or that is non-conductive. Don’t place it on a metal surface as it will discharge over time.
• Always select the right type of battery that is the best suited for your vehicle specifications. Don’t put yourself in a situation where buying a useless battery will waste unnecessary time and money. Find the most suitable battery for your two-wheeler at teslapowerusa.in as per your vehicle’s specifications.
• While charging the battery to a charger, make sure to connect the right charger with the right battery post, that means, positive charger to a +ve battery post and a negative charger to the -ve battery post.
• While charging the battery, if it becomes hot, stop it immediately until it becomes cool. Then put it on charging again, as the high heating of the battery may damage the plates.
Tesla Power USA batteries offer a wide range of innovative high-class batteries for two-wheelers. These maintenance-free batteries are designed to deliver the highest performance for all kinds of vehicles. Visit teslapowerusa.in to get a detailed look at the batteries for your vehicle.