It is extremely fashionable amongst youngsters in India to ride a scooty, such as Activa. The sleek design of the vehicle is very attractive and it is also more or less easy to operate. However, a lot of people tend to focus on the aesthetics of their scooty rather than the main component - the battery. If you do not have a good battery, the best-looking Activa will not run well enough. This is why you must understand which battery to choose for your scooty. At Tesla Power USA, we produce a premier range of two-wheeler batteries that will power your scooty seamlessly. Read on to know more.
1. POWER OF BATTERY: Each scooty is designed to carry a certain amount of weight, and only certain parts are employed to do this. Battery functions similarly to other devices in terms of the work it must complete and the electricity it must produce and supply. Ah is a unit of measurement for battery capacity. Two-wheeler batteries are available starting at 2.5Ah and going up to 14Ah, etc.
2. TYPE OF BATTERY: There are two primary types of lead acid batteries used in motorcycles nowadays. One is spill-proof, while the other is inundated. The non-spillable line of cells also comes in varieties. Tesla Power USA produces both and you can get whichever suits your needs. You should exercise additional caution when selecting a battery for a scooter older than five or six years. For example, the battery in an earlier Activa may be larger than the battery in a current model of the same device. There's a chance that they're also using a higher potential. The batteries that are utilized have evolved as a result of technological advancements to meet the needs.
3. CONDITIONS AND PRICE: The technique or kind of battery you plan to purchase determines the value of battery cells. The battery's lifespan is another aspect that affects the price that is being given. For the incredibly obvious argument that the cell with the extended assurance may be employing superior materials to make it live much longer than the cell with the shorter guarantee. In India, two-wheeler battery warranties might last between 12 and 48 months. Tesla Power USA batteries always come with a warranty and service facilities.
4. PERSONALIZING THE RIGHT FIT: Choosing the appropriate match for your scooter when buying batteries boils down to:
● How old the scooty is
● Kick starting versus Electric Starting
● Maximum amperes per hour (Ah)
● The type of battery
If you have any questions about which battery is right for you, do not hesitate to contact us at your nearest Tesla Power Shop. We will make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
5. Warranty and Price: Last but not least, you need to consider the top brands sold in your area before making the purchase. You don't want to purchase a subpar item and later regret your choice when purchasing a new charger for your scooter. Like with any transaction you make, search for reliable brands, a robust logistics chain, cutting-edge innovation, and similar factors.We are proud to say that Tesla Power USA is among the leading battery brands in the country and our experience with batteries has converted into our customer satisfaction ratings.